Code priorities Fall 2017
I have a first draft of the FLIIRT request form and spreadsheet ready for your review. I used the development queue information at http://islanddev.flvc.org/development-queue?order=title&sort=asc as the basis for fields and information useful for tracking.
The request form is at https://goo.gl/forms/YbjhtEn129pxrob02
The spreadsheet for responses is at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vQO5cf-nlAkO8tEebGlwluSo6fMF_TP-I6HywRmS5tU/edit?usp=sharing I have also added some additional columns to the spreadsheet for use by FLVC or designated members of FLIIRT for tracking purposes.
Go ahead and submit some test requests. Does it work as expected? Should we add additional fields (or delete some)?
Code priorities from the Summer 2016 FLIIRT camp
The following development priorities for FL-Islandora Institutional Repository functionality were established at the July 25-26 IR Camp:
Implement Islandora Altmetrics Utility Module (IAUM)
- Google folder with notes: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9VDAj_UsqEXX21XODhFWkdQaWM
- (Note: This module was not implemented, and instead relevant code from it was added to the Citation and PDF content models to allow Altmetrics to display on those content models.)
- Implement/enhance Entities Solution Pack
- Google folder with notes: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9VDAj_UsqEXTjJmdjc0bDNKOWs
Implement Native Islandora Submission functionality to allow authenticated users to submit works directly within an FL-Islandora IR instance.Update: This was not a part of Phase 1, and will be addressed in a later phase.
- Google folder with notes: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9VDAj_UsqEXak81cWRFamRNUjg
- Google folder with notes: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9VDAj_UsqEXbjdNRnpYVHE1RDQ